Sunday, 22 February 2015

Sunday Reading, Exploring the Elements | lifestyle

sunday walk in the snow country side justmelkate
sunday walk in the snow country side justmelkate
sunday walk in the snow country side justmelkate
sunday walk in the snow country side justmelkate
sunday walk in the snow country side justmelkate
sunday walk in the snow country side justmelkate
sunday walk in the snow country side justmelkate
sunday walk in the snow country side justmelkate
sunday walk in the snow country side justmelkate
sunday walk in the snow country side justmelkate

On Sunday's its sometimes great to just look at great pictures, but even better than that it's a great time to explore the outdoors, where these pictures are born. No matter what kind of extreme, blistering heat, crazy rain storms or snow I can't help but become a bit obsessed by just looking out at what's around us and more so, take pictures of it. I am so blessed to live in a countryside location that makes it so easy to appreciate how beautiful the world is, even back home in the UK.

I hope you're all having a great Sunday, taking time to relax and refresh for Monday. I feel like no one has to feel guilty for doing exactly what they want on a Sunday, which is why it's one of my favourite days.

When I was out enjoying the last little bit of snow before it melted, I found these cutest little sheep and I couldn't help but film them, I felt like they were actually trying to talk to me, so cute:


What is your favourite thing to do on a Sunday? What is your favourite weather to explore?

Until next time,

Love&Kisses,

Mel



No comments:

Post a Comment