Wednesday, 12 November 2014

Girlie FOTD, MeMeMe Cosmetics | beauty*







At the recent FABB event I had the opportunity to take away some of the most recent goodies from MeMeMe Cosmetics. The selection I was given seemed to be the perfect collection to create an everyday makeup look and even better it consisted of a couple of things I would never normally go to and lets be honest, we all get stuck doing the same makeup look so it's sometimes good to have a push to change it up.

In todays look, my skin and brows may not be as polished as I normally like but I tried to just use the products from MeMeMe to see what I could do. 

I started by moisturising with the 'Seventh Heaven' Face Base which is nicely moisturising, it does however carry quite a strong scent though which some people may not enjoy, I was then pleasantly surprised by the coverage from the tinted moisturiser, I would say it's more like a light foundation. Next was to the brows, I have wanted to try one of these brow gel type options for a while and I was really impressed with how well they work, I was a little bit messy so the highlighter on the other end worked really well to clean them up. For eyes, this was something completely different for me, I got a pearly blue 'Dew Pot' I would never wear blue, one because I have visions of my beautiful mum back in the nineties and I don't feel I could pull off that look and also because it's not really advised for blue eye, but I actually really, really loved this to brighten the eyes and give something super subtle for a day look, I also think it gives a nice frosty appearance for the festive season. Finally it was time to finish everything off with the lip gloss, this is probably my favourite product from the line, it has a nice minty taste and although it may be a gimmick, I know it will come in handy, the gloss comes with a mirror on the side and lights in the wand for application on the go.

The lovely team at MeMeMe have offered readers 25% off using the code - mememe25 this is valid until the 30-11-14 so treat yourself before the end of the month, I would recommend the lip glosses above any other product and they're great for the holiday season.

Until next time,

Love&Kisses,

Mel



No comments:

Post a Comment