Monday, 29 September 2014

Gold & Bold, an A/W look | beauty


As the seasons change so does how we do our makeup, I am the world's worst for getting a routine and just putting on that same face everyday in a rush, but I thought I would experiment with changing up a look I do all the time and just add a lot of sparkle in there for the Autumn. I have wanted to try this for a while that I think will make the perfect day to night face for A/W.


When I say day to night, I think it can be done up or down for either, but even someone like me who embraces a bold lip on casual occasions wouldn't suggest wearing this to the office. I just think it would be beautiful for a day of shopping or lunch with the girls, even a day date as well as transitioning for evening drinks or a dinner too. 

The overall look.




Products Used.

Tools.


Real Techniques - Buffing Brush, Contour Brush and Detailer Brush
Eco Tools - Blending Brush, Angled Brush and Fluffing Brush
Bare Minerals - Perfecting Face Brush and Max Coverage Concealer Brush
Nanshy - Blending Brush
Primark - Eyelash Curler

Base.


bareMinerals - Bareskin Serum Foundation, Bare Shell 02
Rimmel - Fix & Perfect Pro, Primer
Collection - Lasting Perfection Concealer, Fair 01
Mac - Studio Fix Concealer, NW20
Urban Decay - De Slick, Setting Spray

Eyes.


Mac - Individual Eyeshadows, Orb, Naked Lunch and Mulch
Mac - Fabuousness Palette, Honesty and Sketch
Modelco - Nude Pencil
Maybeline - Falsh Lash Effect Mascara
Mac - Brun Shadow Colour
Clinique - High Impact Mascara


Finish.

Nars - Albatross, Highlighter
Nars - Laguna, Bronzer and Orgasm, Blush


Lips.


Mac - Beet, Lip Liner
Kate Moss, Rimmel London - Matte Lipstick, 107

Until next time,

Love&Kisses, 

Mel 


6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much!

      Thanks for reading,

      Mel x

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous! Your makeup is on point and your hair colour is beautiful, compliments the colours so perfectly too!

    Hayley-Eszti

    www.hayleyeszti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah Thanks so much Hayley, I love your blog.

      Thanks for reading,

      Mel x

      Delete
  3. Love this look! That lipstick looks lovely on you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Emma, I'm a bit obsessed with it!

      Thanks for reading,

      Mel xx

      Delete