Wednesday, 11 June 2014

'Would You Rather' TAG | lifestyle, beauty


haven't done a TAG in absolutely ages, so when Becky from CoffeeBeautyLife tagged me in the 'Would you rather' TAG I was excited to give it ago.


Questions:

Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners and lip products or lose all of your eye shadows and palettes?


I would definitely rather lose my eye shadows, although I use them everyday, firstly they're the easiest to replace and if I couldn't replace them I can work with the other products. 

Would you rather chop all of your hair off or never be able to cut it again?
Hands down, never be able to cut it again, I am SO attached to my hair, its like my safety blanket, plus who doesn't want to look like Tangled. 

Would you rather have coral cheek or pink cheek? 
Coral, I prefer the bronzer tones anyway and I have way too much natural pink as it is, I've tried pink and it never ends well. 

If you had £1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or make up? 
Probably clothes, I love makeup but a girl can never have too many clothes. 

Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?
I would choose, eyeliner as lipstick. Neither are ideal, who thinks of these ha, but I'm thinking a little 'cheat' is you could get a nude eyeliner but all lipsticks would be messy.

Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
Sephora! Is this a trick question? It's beauty mecca. I am in love with Mac too, but with Sephora there is endless choices. 

+ Would you rather only use one eye-shadow colour or one lip colour for the rest of your life? 

 I think I'd go eyeshadow, I'm such a bold lip kind of girl I couldn't do without those choices, plus another cheat but you can vary how much of the eyeshadow you apply for different looks!

Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
This, like the hair question is easy! Definitely summer clothes in winter, I cannot stand being too hot, I would just run around or something to keep warm.

Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
Although I'm a sucker for a bright nail and recently have been rocking the neon trend, I think I would choose dark. It's a classic look and always looks sophisticated and on trend. 

Would you rather give up your favourite lip colour or favourite eye product?
This is kind of a contradiction to what I have said before, but I would rather give up lip colour because you can find a new favourite, but my mascara is my holy grail product. 

Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun? 
Probably a messy bun, I just hope it would stay in style. It would make life really easy in the mornings and always keep me cool. 

Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lip gloss?
Never use lip gloss, again, people that know me know I honestly can't stand bare toe nails, they just don't look right! 

Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?
Oh my goodness, sharpie them in everyday! Never leave home without your brows ladies. 

Would you rather live without make up or nail polish?
Oh noo, I have two rules brows and toe nails, what to choose… I'm going to have to say I'd rather live without nail polish, but I would cheat again and paint my toes with lip stain or something. 

Thanks so much for tagging my Becky, that was fun. 

I tag:
Catherine from - YouWishYou
Ruby from -TotalModisch (I know it's a bit different for you hun but I love your blog!)
Adel from - PalettePale
Gemma from - LookingLovelyyy 
Ashleigh from - AshleighsBeauteaParty 

Until next time,

Love&Kisses

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment