Sunday, 8 June 2014

All that sparkles, Gemporia | fashion*

A few weeks ago I was contacted by Gemporia, an online Jewellery store with an interest in making their products responsibly and uniquely. After having a little explore on the website, I fell in love with so many of the items I knew I wanted to try out a lot of what they had to offer, I mean which girl doesn't love jewellery.


So, a little more about the company. There is extensive information about how any why they source there materials which can be found here, I will share a little about what made me interested in this company though. Firstly, when you check out their website you will see the range of jewellery from rare stone, diamonds and precious gems to more minimal gold, silver and rose gold pieces. Literally something for everyone and every occasion. Another thing I loved was that you can search by gemstone, finding something perfect for you in your perfect stone, focusing on that rather than the piece as a whole, as well as a little education on each stone, giving you advice on your birthstone for example. Finally, the 'discover' section, its a blog featured on the website following one of Gemporias own, Steve on his travels discovering the best gems for the products. 

Now for the good stuff, here is what I chose from the different collections on the website, which took me a long time to choose as there is so much, below I will show how I styled it too. 


Rings were the first thing I chose, I probably wear them more than any other jewellery and I think they can make an outfit come together in many different ways. 



This one is the 'Australian Opal 9K Gold Ring'. I fell in love with it's simplicity and have worn it almost everyday since it landed in my letterbox. Its simple enough to wear most days, but can be teamed with other pieces for a more formal look. It's beautiful quality and the pictures do not do the gem justice. 



This is a little more of a statement piece, something very different to my ring above and like a lot of 'costume jewellery' that's on the high street at the moment, the difference in quality though is huge when you actually see this ring and of course there is not turning the finger green with pure sterling silver. This ring is called 'Boulder Opal Ring 12K Silver in Black'.


Next up is a set that I put together, choosing items in Gold, that I though would look good together. I love the delicate necklace and bracelet mixed with a bold ring, I did tell you I loved a good ring. 



This is the 'Morganite Ring in 14K Gold'. I'm obsessed with this gem and again the pictures don't do it justice. 



This bracelet is the 'Gold Plated Herringbone Bracelet'. It sits beautifully and has a nice easy clasp to prevent hours or attempting to put it on making you late for your night out. 


The necklace hangs one above the other and would look so pretty over a high nineties neck line. It's called '10K Gold Cable Double Strand Chain'

I also liked the gold bracelet with the opal ring. 

Finally I put another set together, this time rose gold. I chose a necklace and bracelet that I thought could be worn together to complete a simple evening outfit or be worn separate for a more basic outfit. 





This is probably my other favourite piece from all of the jewellery I chose. It's so pretty and easy to wear and of course it's rose gold setting and sparkly gem mean anyone would be silly to not love this piece. It is the 'Rio Grande Lavender Quartz Rose Gold Necklace'. 



I teamed it with the 'Rose Gold Snake Chain Bracelet'. It is a real easy wear and even better that it has a magnetic clasp for getting ready without any helpers. 

As usual there were many bloopers because although a few pictures may hide it, I find it pretty hard to be serious.  All photo's of the jewellery were taken by myself, but picture of me, and me wearing the jewellery were cortousty of the lovely Sally from RainyDayFaces


Until next time, 

Love&Kisses, 

Mel 

*This post was not sponsored but I was gifted some items features from Gemporia. 

*All images are my own. 


3 comments:

  1. I'm in love with rings. And these are to die for! o very pretty!
    http://sugar-pet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are some really precious, dainty pieces. I love the minimalistic style of these; some jewellery nowadays can get quite big and chunky and just out-there. Rosemary x

    rosemaryofelephants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh love all of the jewellery! Not normally a fan of gold but really like these pieces :)

    daintybride1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete