Wednesday, 21 May 2014

Currently Obsessed with, Swing Tops | fashion

The season is changing which mean our wardrobes must too. I'm not just talking because of the weather, with the sun it brings a great new selection of often much more colourful clothes in to the shops.


In Summer I am looking for tops that can do the job of looking presentable without too much accessorising as who wants to be weighed down with jewellery or layers in the heat as well as wanting something that will keep me cool. On my search for this seasons resolution to this, I have fallen a little bit in love with swing tops or woven cami's.


I could buy a million of these are you can dress them up or down, they're nice quality and pretty inexpensive and they go with almost everything. As you'll see they're from lots of random places as when I've seen one I have liked I have just picked it up.

Here are some of my favourite I have found so far:

- Black Cut Out, Asos


I love the way this look's on, it lays so nicely on the chest and the little details on the front and back make it feel a bit fancy so you can dress it up for a nice dinner or night out.  

- Yellow Sheer Basic, Primark



This is so simple, I got it purely because of the colour but I love the neck line and that its the same at the back, giving it something a little different to a basic round neck cami. 

- Dipped Hem Sky Blue, F&F


This is another basic but beautiful colour and the chiffon material means it is still nicer than your average vest and it flows for a flattering fit. I didn't realise when I bought it but it's longer at the front which is unusual but I guess it just makes it a bit different again. 

- Pleated Purple, Primark



This was the bargain of the century, it was £3.00! I got this colour and a cream too, they are such easy wear's, with the pleats they are really forgiving and are a great length for legging, shorts or jeans. I love the cute neck line too. 

- Open Back Striped, Asos


This was an absolute steal, it was on sale for £5.00! I have got SO much wear out of it already, it is one of the best 'hanging' tops I have ever owned. The material is like a in between of neoprene and lycra but because of the style it doesn't cling in the wrong places. 


- Cobalt Sheer, Outfit


This blue is a little shorter so I would probably wear a vest underneath it but I just loved the colour and if you hadn't noticed by now that's enough to make me buy one of these lovely tops!

This is just a few of my selection, I know I'm going to live in these all summer.

Until next time,

Love&Kisses,

Mel


12 comments:

  1. I love tops like these! So swishy, breezy and summery and great for covering up a food baby ;) Rosemary x

    rosemaryofelephants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, thats why they're so perfect for holidays ;) x

      Mel

      Delete
  2. Swing tops are really awesome. Especially for those bloated tops.

    Meg | Meghan Silva's Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! Thanks for reading, hah there appears to be a theme occuring!

      Mel x

      Delete
  3. Love your photography, really creative! Fab post too, these are absolute wardrobe essentials

    Salted Roses // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thank you so much, that means a lot! I know, I think I need to stop the collection now though hah.

      Thanks for reading,

      Mel x

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous collection, love these all :) You've got something for every occasion! :) xx

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      I know definitely and they're so small they're great to pack for holiday and have options,

      Thanks for reading,

      Mel

      Delete
  5. So many colours to choose from! I love them and know they are perfect for your exciting travels :)

    Mintyessence

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joanna :)

      I know, I hope so! Very exciting :)

      Xx

      Delete
  6. I need to get my hands on some of these! They look so comfy for the warmer months! Check out my blog! http://www.beautythink.org/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely, as I say even better at the prices!

      Thanks for reading,

      Mel :)

      Delete