Friday, 25 April 2014

OOTD | fashion

Something about the sun shining and wearing this seasons sunglasses because I actually need to, not just because I want to makes me a very happy girl, so I wanted to share my OOTD for my first proper day out in the sun this year. 


On the face:
- Lips - Rimmel Apocalips, Stellar
- Skin - Rimmel Wake Me Up, 100 True Ivory
- Cheeks - Arbonne, Blush
- Brows - Mac Matt Shadow, Brun


Sunglasses:
- Primark, this season £2.50


Hair:
- My Own


Necklace:
-Accessorize, last year



Shoes:
- Topshop, last year 

Nails:
- Essie, Seafoam


Wearing:
- Jacket - M&S, last season
- Swing Top, Asos, this season
- Leggings, Topshop


Smiles:
- My Bestie

I had fun messing around taking these thanks to my wonderful Photographer Miss RainyDayFaces herself. 

I am such a goof and its amazing any of these turned out normal, here are some examples how most of the shots ended up. 



Until next time, 

Love&Kisses, 

Mel 




No comments:

Post a Comment