Wednesday, 26 February 2014

I went shopping | beauty

Hi Beautifuls, 

This weekend I headed up to Leeds with my friend Sal, to meet up with some of our friends, Rachel, Laura and Joanna who are also bloggers. I will be posting about our day later this week, but today I want to show you a couple of things I bought. 

*Excuse the mark, it got damaged in transit. 

First stop was Liz Earle. My first ever post on this blog was about my skincare essentials featuring Liz Earle 'Cleanse and Polish' and it has been an unbeatable staple in my routine since, almost 2 years now.
I love going to Liz Earle in leeds because we don't have a stand alone store in my city. It's always so peaceful and the assistants are so nice and helpful, this visit though I managed to resist and just bought what I went into the store for, my trusty 'Cleanse and Polish'.


No matter what you buy, they have this gorgeous packaging, it's like you are giving yourself a present.


They even threw in the cutest travel size 'Cleanse and Polish', which is perfect for holidays.


Next stop was Mac, no matter how hard I try, if I see Mac I have to at least look around, but I was also good in Mac on this occasion and restrained. I did pick up something I have been meaning to get my hands on for ages now, a red lip liner.


I wanted a liner that I could use with multiple shades so I thought 'Beet' was the perfect match to go with reds and pinks.


I also find pencil products risky as I really don't like that scratchy feeling some of them give off, but this one glides on in a creamy texture, making it super easy to apply.


As it has such a smooth formula it is also really easy to blend and gives a gorgeous matte pay off. 


I am going to show the liner with a few different lipsticks shades soon, so keep a look out. 

Until next time, 

Love&Kisses, 

Mel



No comments:

Post a Comment