Tuesday, 18 February 2014

My Weight Loss Journey, Log 4 | lifestyle

Hello Beautifuls, 


I can't believe it's been 2 weeks since my last update again, I am slacking, although I guess not that much changes in 1 week so, I'm officially going to start updating every 2 weeks instead of weekly.


Struggles:
Motivation, being able to keep momentum, have the energy to prepare all the meals that it requires for me to stick to being healthy, remembering breakfast and all of the things that set your day and week up well, this can also be going to the gym on Monday to set you up for the week. This all stems from my sleep pattern, cause it makes me more tired, sleep is so important in fitness and health. 

Weight:
The same.
This has fluctuated slightly throughout the two weeks but has stabilised, not good though. 

Fitness:
I've been so busy I haven't actually been in the gym itself for a little over a week, but I have been making much more active choices in everyday life. 

Achievements:
Even though I feel a little of the wagon I haven't gone out of control and am constantly trying to refocus.

Goals:
Get back to the gym, sleep before 10 on weekdays and eat a healthy breakfast.  

Until next time, 

Love&Kisses, 

Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment