Friday, 31 January 2014

My Weight Loss Journey, Log 3 | lifestyle

Hello Beautifuls, 


My gosh January has been crazy busy, being a student, January always means, revision, exams and essay's I am not complaining though because for the most part university is such a blessing being reminded I'm actually studying for a degree isn't a bad thing. 

However, this means that this weeks post is 2 weeks rolled into one because I just haven't had chance to post in between.

Struggles:
Temptation, for the 1st of the two weeks I was so motivated still and on it, however this weekend just gone I had my first moments of weakness. It was my Grandma's 90th Birthday and our theme was 'Tea Party' this meant a house full of finger sandwiches, cakes and pastries and I gave in. I was 100% not worth it though, after I just ended up feeling guilty and wanting to get back to the gym for the next 2 days. 

Weight:
Down 5lbs.
This is over 2 weeks as I lost 5 in the first week, then gained one back, then lost it again. I'm hoping to step it up in this next week because of reasons I will write below. 

Fitness:
In my previous update this was an area I wanted to improve and I have been impressed with what I can do, maybe I haven't been as much as I would like to but I joined a gym 5 minutes away from my house and have been really enjoying feeling like I am getting fitter. 

Achievements:
Improving on my times every time I go to the gym.

Goals:
To resist temptation, go to the gym at least 5 times a week and drink more water.  

Until next time, 

Love&Kisses, 

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment