Tuesday, 5 November 2013

A/W LookBook 3 | fashion

Hello Beautifuls,

For the third instalment to my A/W trends that I am loving segment, it's all about glitter.


Although this may not be a trend specific to this year, I think it can be a guaranteed hit every time this season roles around. In S/S, I would feel like I was beyond overdressed if I even added a single sequin to an outfit, however in A/W, wearing them to go shopping becomes totally expectable. 

I'll admit I have bought and thrown away many sequin items because I just didn't know where and when was appropriate to wear them. So, below I have chosen some pictures showing amazing ways I will now be rocking sequins. 

1. All that glitters. 
The holiday parties, nights out or even just a dinner this season, are your chance to go all out. I would suggest still just choosing a dress or suit in glitter, paired with matte accessories like leather or suede bag and shoes, this avoids over kill and keeps focus on the statement piece.


2. Wool Blend.
I am obsessed with this look. It makes wearing sequins an everyday possibility. The mix of ultimate comfort and casual of the jumpers, against the over the top feel of the skirt, mesh perfectly making it great for any day this season. 


3. A touch of sparkle.
Even on the most casual of days, sequins can make an appearance in A/W. Choosing one piece of the outfit that has a hint of sparkle can add enough to make it seasonally appropriate whilst you still feel super casual. 


Until next time, 

Love&Kisses, 

Mel












No comments:

Post a Comment