Monday, 4 November 2013

A/W Go to FOTD | beauty

Hello Beautifuls, 

I love make up and experimenting with it, and over the next few weeks I hope to how some posts on some more exciting ways to rock your makeup this holiday season. However, I wanted to kick of these FOTD's with my go to A/W face. 


In winter I automatically step up my coverage game which means, primer, concealer, foundation and powder. For this look I used the products below.


'The POREfessional' Primer - Benefit
Concealer in 01 - Collection
'Studio Finish' in NW20 Concealer - Mac
'Wake Me Up' Foundation - Rimmel
'DeSlick' Setting Spray - Urban Decay
'Studio Fix' Powder in NW30 - Mac
Mineralize Bronser - Mac


For eyes, being a blue eyed girl I always go for brown, bronze and gold tones. For this go to everyday look I just use a neutral matt base all over and take a subtle brown on the lid, then took a matt brown eyeliner on the lower water line. I will change up which brown I use day to day, but stick with one colour to keep it simple. 
In today's look I used.

Base shadow in 'Orb' - Mac
Lid shadow in 'Antiqued' - Mac
Brows in 'Brun' - Mac
Eyeliner in Bourbon '24/7 Glide on Pencil' - Urban Decay
 2in1 Conditioning Mascara - Cailyn


I complete every A/W look with a red lip. The one worn here is Jemma Kidd 'eve'.


Excuse my 'doing my makeup' hair in the pictures in this post, but lets just be honest we all look like this whilst we're getting ready. 

Until next time, 

Love&Kisses, 

Mel 



No comments:

Post a Comment