Wednesday, 23 October 2013

What is it about Sundays | lifestyle

Hello Beautifuls,


As the nights draw in and the air gets colder there is something even better about a nice day with the family, especially when it's involving some great traditional English food.

I remember when I went to see Katy Perry on tour she was talking about what she loved about England and one of the things she said was 'I love that you have a day when you eat a meal named after that day'. Obviously she was talking about a Sunday Roast.


 I had never thought about it before, but if Sunday comes and goes and I haven't had my mandatory roast I feel cheated. Whether it's home cooked or a traditional pub I'm happy. So I thought I would share the greatness of what makes Sunday just that much better here in chilly little England, as this weekend I went to see my Grandad, Great Aunt and Uncle and my Parents for a good old Sunday Roast.


Just looking at this picture makes me want to eat it again. I am a creature of habit and Beef is the only way to go. 

On the way out they were setting up the cutest wedding.


I had a lovely Sunday with my family, I hope you all do too.

Until next time, 

Love&Kisses,

Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment