Friday, 25 October 2013

My Favourite Places 1.Marbella | travel

Hello Beautifuls, 

Recently, all I can think about is running away and exploring every corner of this planet we call home. I guess we could call it a quarter life crisis.

So while I plan my future travels, I am looking back and sharing some of the places I have been.

1. Marbella.

I've been to Marbella a few times now and I absolutely love it. In fact, I would say for sun, sea and glamour it is my favourite place I've been in Europe.



There are so many villas and apartments all over Marbella and because it's such a competitive market, you can relax in luxury, just like one of the places I stayed above, for a pretty good price. The trick is to go to the new places because as soon as it gets a good reputation, the price will double. 


Even though its started to become more and more popular the developments hide away in the hills and like above the white wash walls keep them from ruining the landscape anyway meaning you can see dry spanish mountains for miles. 


If you travel to Marbella you have to go to Puerto Banus. It's play ground of the rich and famous so a great way to feel how the other half live for the day. I would suggest going in the day as prices triple at night in bars and restuarants. However, the shops and ice cream places stay open all night so a walk along the marina is free and a great was to end an evening. 

Until next time, 

Love&Kisses, 

Mel








No comments:

Post a Comment