Thursday, 20 June 2013

Glam Glow Mud Mask | beauty

Hello Beautifuls, 

Today's post is all about the much blogged GlamGlow. I have actually written about this product before, it was one of my first ever posts.

In the first post I go into mega detail about what the product actually is and how it came about, so if you're interested please check it out. 


So, a year on and another amazing event. I once again got far too excited during the Glam Glow presentation and had to give it another go. I was lucky enough to be given the a few samples to fill my craving to see whether it was really as amazing as the presentations make it sound.

When I got around to trying it, honestly I was a little worried. Sal, had tried it out before me and it had given her a really bad reaction, and if you are familiar with any skin care posts I have done, you know my skin gets a little upset when I make changes to its routine and tells me about it with blemishes and eczema.


I applied one sachet to clean skin focusing on the T-zone. I did take it a little on to the cheeks but being a softer more sensitive area I didn't want to work it on to those too much.

First of all, oh my goodness, the smell. I cannot remember the smell being bad at all, but I could barely even leave it on my skin. I do have a sensitive nose but this was strong. When I use a mask apart from the obvious results, I like the experience to be relaxing and luxurious too.

When it came to washing it off, admittedly which I did really quickly because of the smell, I found the grit was just a little but too harsh, I found myself wanting to pick off the exfoliants rather than smooth it off as it was almost a little sore.

Finally, the results, the results are great you feel brighter, smoother and clearer skin however, for the price I would not recommend for the experience.

Until next time,

Love&Kisses,

Mel

1 comment:

  1. Hi friends! The best clinic of tattoo removal is Klinik Esthetika which can remove my Tattoo in only one months due to laser treatment in low budget. Thanks to him for Tattoo Removal .

    ReplyDelete