Wednesday, 8 May 2013

I'm A 90's Kid | lifestyle

Hello Beautifuls, 

It's one of those posts we do for fun again, to learn a little bit more, from behind the screen. 

This is the 'I am a 90's Kid' Tag:

+ Favourite Disney Channel Original Movie - High School Musical The Original, I remember coming home from school ready to watch it with my friends, we were 16 at the time, I don't know how I feel about that.



+ Favourite Music Artist - The Spice Girls were my idols, inspiration, and go to soundtrack when putting on 'shows' for my family. However, Britney Spears, now, forever, always. 




+ Favourite Nick Jr. show - Rugrats, was like a brutal reality show for kids, the dark suffering of outsider Chucky, the ring leader Tommy and the bully Angelica. I loved it, but never understood why Angelicas mouth flung from side to side, anyone?



+ Favourite Candy - Double Dips, especially when they were like 5p. Mmmmm.
+ Favourite Game - Anything outside generally, but I loved Guess Who and Mouse Trap in the board division, console games would of been Tekken.





+ Favourite McDonald's Happy Meal Toy - The fairies that flew into the air when you spun them, they were also the root of many tears when waking me in the face.



+ Favourite Book - Anything Jacqueline Wilson and The Very Hungry Caterpillar, that I actually read to my Godson yesterday.


 

+ Favourite Clothing Store - Tammy made me feel pretty cool, but Zara Kids was me and my mums favourite place to shop, I felt like a mini fashionista.
+ What would you watch when you'd get home from school - Everyday me and my brother would watch Simpsons and Fresh Prince of Bel Air back when it was on Channel 4. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle and Power Rangers too. 


 

+ Favourite General TV Show - Sleepover Club, Tracy Beaker was up there, maybe also smART.



+ Favourite Ever Childhood Toy - My Miracle Baby, she was called Jessica. I took her everywhere.
Her skin felt human, it was creepy.



+ Favourite Advert - All of the advert showing life like animal toys looked so fun and I always wanted whatever they were selling.

+ NSync or Backstreet Boys - Backstreet Boys.



+ Weirdest Fashion Trend - The flower clips around your whole head standing off.


+ Favourite Collectables - I was obsessed with TY Bears, I had the tag covers and everything. I also had a ridiculous amount of those jelly aliens that were supposed to have babies but never did.


+ Favourite Beanie Baby - I loved Erin, he was so bright. Peace was my favourite colours, I also loved my limited edition American ones.




+ How many Tamagotchis did you go through - I think I had 2. I remember my cousin worked at Toy'R'Us and had to reserve them because they were selling out so fast. 

+ Favourite Game Console - My brother had a Sega Drive and we loved that. I would play on that for hours with him but I was more about the PC. Sims, Harry Potter, Zoo Tycoon were where I spent far too many hours. 



Thanks for reading! Leave your's below.

Until next time, 

Love&Kisses, 

Mel





4 comments:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS! You're the only other friend that had a miracle moves baby! So creepy when you look back but I LOVED her.

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You tooo! Noone knows what I'm on about hah! I LOVED her, like literally bought her real baby clothes, took her on holiday LOVED her. We're losers xo

      Delete
  2. Omg i love this post!! fashion trend: clips all around your head i was defo guilty of that one. TV was so much better in the 90s so many programs i use to love, as told by ginger was a fav.
    Sammie
    Little Blonde Life
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment!.. I've never heard of 'As told by ginger' I will have to check it out! xx

      Delete