Monday, 20 May 2013

Derma V10 Daily Moisturiser | beauty

Hello Beautifuls,


It's all about budget beauty for me at the moment. I am on a major spending curve, ignoring the fact I went to Mac last week. Anyway, I've been on a mission to see whether we really need to spend the big bucks to get the best results.

At a not so recent meet up hosted in Leeds by FABB Events, we were lucky enough to meet a guy from the brand Derma V10, who gave us a range of products to try out that are all affordable and easily available on the high street right now.


The one I'm talking about today is the, Daily Moisteriser. 

I've been using this little one probably a month now and first of all I haven't even made a dint in the amount of product.

I have also really loved using it. I should say, as far as I'm aware, it only comes in the one skin type variety. I have combination/troubled skin.

On very first impressions I wasn't a lover of the smell, because I have troubled skin I am scared to put a lot of things of my face and this has a strong soap scent. However I actually like the smell now as its very subtle once on the skin.

The consistency could be a tiny bit sticky for some at first but  once you work it into the skin it soon smooths out and can instantly have makeup or primer applied on top without feeling cakey.


Finally the results, overall when taking into consideration this costs only ONE POUND. I would give it a 4/5. I think it nourishes the skin amazingly, lasts all day it's also thick enough to be used as a night cream but light enough to put under makeup. I haven't seen any improvement really in blemishes but I have had no issues at all with dry patches so overall. Go and buy it!

Until next time,

Love&Kisses

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment