Tuesday, 16 April 2013

Rocking a Bow | beauty

Hello Beautifuls,

I wrote a post a while ago showing off the amazing hair accessories on offer from BeauXOXO. So today I am trying a few looks to show off what you could maybe try if you are nervous about hair accessories.

As a twenty something, I was also really nervous about how I could rock the bow without looking silly. I love whenever I see them styled on Pinterest, Instagram and other blogs so when I got the chance to order some things from Georgie, I just went for it.

Bow 1.

Up Do Look: Cheerleader Ponytail.



Hair Down Look: Oversized Bow, fringe pull back.



Bow 2.

Up Do Look: Side Fish Tail Braid.


Hair Down Look: Side Sweep Fringe


Bow 3.

Up Do Look: Messy Bun



Hair Down Look: Pull Back Twists



Until next time,

Love&Kisses

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment