Monday, 15 April 2013

Empties | beauty

Hello Beautifuls, 

I think when someone has completely used up a product, you've really put it through the wringer, so you can say exactly what you found from them. Also if you used every last drop, that says a lot more than any review.

So, here we go:

- Daisy by Marc Jacobs, Perfume - My beloved scent finally stopped spraying. 


+ First Time or Loved Product: Loved Product
+ Will you re-purchase: Yes
+ Rating out of 5: 5

- Batiste Dry Shampoo in Graffiti - Every girls best friend, look out on my giveaway for this one.


+ First Time or Loved Product: Batiste is a loved product but this is a first for this scent.
+ Will you re-purchase: Yes
+ Rating out of 5: 4, only because I like trying out different scents.

- E45, Dry Scalp Shampoo - Keeping me from flaky grossness.


+ First Time or Loved Product: Soon becoming loved product.
+ Will you re-purchase: Yes
+ Rating out of 5: 3.5, I love it but I feel there is definitely better. This is just on a budget. 

- Aussie, Miracle Moist Conditioner - Avoiding frizzy ends everywhere.


+ First Time or Loved Product: I have always loved the Aussie smell but this is a newish addition to the hair routine.
+ Will you re-purchase: Yes
+ Rating out of 5: 3.5

- Clairol, Colourseal Conditioning Gloss - A twice a month treat.


+ First Time or Loved Product: First Time
+ Will you re-purchase: Yes
+ Rating out of 5: 3.5 as I LOVE the silky results but it can make your hair overly oily.

- Nivea, Light Moisturising Day Cream - A surprisingly good emergency buy.


+ First Time or Loved Product: First Time
+ Will you re-purchase: No
+ Rating out of 5: 3.5, it did the job but I am going back to my Liz Earle this was bought in a rush when I ran out.

- Botanics, Softening Body Wash - An old loved product.


+ First Time or Loved Product: An old loved product.
+ Will you re-purchase: No, time to move on.
+ Rating out of 5: 3.5, I love the smell and its nourishing but its nothing to spread the word about.

- Derma V10, Tea Tree Cleansing Wipes - A goodie bag tester.



+ First Time or Loved Product: First Time
+ Will you re-purchase: No, although they are super good value.
+ Rating out of 5: 2, not awful but doesn't really do what's on the tin.

Thanks lovelies, hope you spotted something you might have been wondering about, 

Until next time, 

Love&Kisses, 

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment