Thursday, 21 March 2013

What's In My Bag Tag | lifestyle

Hello Beautifuls, 

I wanted to do the 'What's in my bag' Tag for a while. So I decided to go for it, although it is mainly a YouTube based trend I am going to blog about it too. The video will be linked at the bottom of the blog.


This bag is l.credi. I got it from TK Maxx and fell in love as soon I saw it. It's real leather, but because its pressed its super hard wearing.  Due to my little OCD tendencies you may of picked up on in previous posts, I love the fact it has three divided compartments, so I can even keep organised on the go. 



In the first compartment, due to the fact there are built in pouches, I store my sunglasses, when needed  which isn't often in my country, my phone, my purse and my keys, which I forgot to say in the video. This is everything I need to be able to grab or find quickly whilst I'm out and about. 



Moving on we have what I call my walking survival kit. The middle pouch, this section is smaller and has a zip so I throw all those annoying bits and bobs in here that I don't want floating around. These include, Tissues, Perfume, KG Purse of Hair and Beauty essentials, Hand Sanitiser, A hairbrush, again forgot to say this in the video, paracetamol, chewing gum and the lip product of the day. All of this comes in, ridiculously handy a times and I love that it is easy to grab.



The final compartment. In here are things I like to have with me, but can be forgotten about until the rare occasion I need them. This includes my beloved FiloFax and my glasses. 


Thanks for reading and check out the video to see why I think my bag is like a 'moms bag' rather than that of the usual Beauty Blogger.

Until next time, 

Love&Kisses, 

Mel

5 comments:

  1. I love the colour of your bag! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I do love it! Spotted it a mile of xo

      Delete
  2. I love your blog! and that bag is just... gorgeous!!! Thanks for being a follower on twitter ;)

    www.mintyessence.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thank you lovely! Of course!

      See you soon x

      Delete
  3. hey,i'm from Malaysia:) do check my blog:) http://stalktosee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete