Sunday, 31 March 2013

The Movie Tag | lifestyle

Hello Beautifuls,



Todays post comes in the form of a tag all about the best and worst movies and movie stars of all time. I love ready/watching these sort of tags so please take it and comment below if you do. Oh, and don't judge my poor taste, enjoy!

+ Favourite movie of all time - Crossroads, and I'm not even sorry. I love you Britney.

 + Favourite scene from that movie - When they are steal the car and are singing Shania Twain.

+ Favourite Actors/Actresses - I have too many, some for looks, some for talent. I won't lie. Tom Hardy, Sandra Bullock, Mila Kunis, Jennifer Lawrence, Paul Rudd, Channing Tatum, Justin Timberlake, Jennifer Aniston, Steve Carrell, Michael Caine, Morgan Freeman, Will Feral, Alex Pettifer, Seth Rogen, Michael Cera, many more.



+ Most annoying Actor/Actress - Tom Cruise, I can't get past his off screen character, saying that, I did enjoy his latest film which names escapes me. Anne Hathaway, past the original Princess Diaries.

+ Best Director - Martin Scorsese, he is a legend and he directed 

The Departed, seriously.

+ Favorite Guilty Pleasure film - Grease, I will always know all the words and have no shame singing them. Also maybe, The Sound of Music.

+ Favorite Tear Jerker - The Notebook, because its all about love, even the sadness.



+ Scariest Movie and Scariest Character? Original Paranormal Activity, I'm not joking, I haven't watched a horror film since. The Ring girl still haunts me from the sleepover I first saw her 10 yrs ago.

+ Movie you love that else everyone hates - Die Hard Series, me, my dad and my brother have watched these my whole life, every christmas, every family movie night and I love it.

+ Movie you hate that everyone else loves - The Lord of the Rings Trilogy. This offends people regularly, but I just can't get on board.

+ Favourite movie duo - I have a lot but I love Jason Segal and 
Paul Rudd in 'I Love You Man'. Bromances melt my heart.



+ Favorite animated movie - Toy Story, why would it be anything else?

+ Actor/Actress Crush - Ryan Reynolds is how I wish my fairytale husband would look, Channing Tatum for days, Tom Hardy when he's not being Bane, Ryan Gosling. In anything. Olivia Wilde only in The O.C, Mila Kunis in Friends With Benefits and I have a weird 

thing for Britney Snow and Sophia Bush in John Tucker Must Die.



+ Favorite movie Villain - The Joker, The Dark Knight

+ What movie surprised you the most - The Kings Speech, I normally would of ran a mile from this movie, but on being given no option by my parents one christmas, I got surprisingly involved.

+ If you could only keep one movie what would it be - The Proposal, whenever I want a movie on in the background or something that I know is guaranteed to distract me, or even cheer me up, this is my go to. Sandra Bullock is my soul sister.

+ Movie recommendation - Lawless, I went in expecting very little and now it's one of my favourite modern movies. No matter your taste, try it.

+ If you could go back in time and marry and Actor/Actress from the past who would it be  - James Dean, Audrey Hepburn, James Dean would still be the hottest guy in film if he were to of been alive in this generation and Audrey Hepburn is just a beautiful woman.



+ One remake you wish had never been made - Grease [Grease 2] I watched the original Grease nearly every day of my childhood. I couldn't even bring my self to watch the second one due to all the terrible reviews.

+ About to die but could only watch one more movie what would it be - I don't want to think about it.

+ Favourite movie Genre and favourite movie from that Genre - Comedy, Superbad. This film makes me smile purely for its memories.

+ What is the first movie you remember watching in Theatres - The 

Parent Trap with my cousin and both our mums fell asleep.

Until next time, 


Love&Kisses,


Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment