Tuesday, 19 March 2013

Hearts&Bows OOTD | fashion

Hello Beautifuls, 


Today's OOTD, is styled with the awesome scarf and earrings I got gifted from Hearts&Bows at the FABB Blogger Event in Leeds last weekend.

I chose to wear the scarf loosely around my neck for today's main look, but it can be wrapped around again to give a fuller appearance, as well as protect you from the cold on those, not so sunny, walks this season, shown below.


The earrings I also got at the event were different to anything I would of normally chosen. I would normally go for small, light earrings but it was fun styling these. Especially with such a pastel, soft outfit to give contrast. They also happened to be stars to match the scarf. 


The jacket and shirt that I wore for this look, were both very recent purchases from New Look. I hadn't looked around in a while and fell in love with these pastel pieces. I also thought they were perfect to create this soft spring look using the scarf. 


The scarf is perfect for Spring/Summer as it's right on trend with the pastel mint tones, along with a fun print.


Until next time, 

Love&Kisses, 

Mel
 





4 comments:

  1. Love how you have matched your scarf and earrings :)

    Be great if you could check out my latest outfit post: Monochrome biker girl and NOTD post Jessica GELeration in Venus Was Her Name by Nail And Beauty, Cheshire.

    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! Will go over & have a read now :)

      Mel x

      Delete
  2. You look so beautiful, I adore the scarf!

    Dusterknuckles | Fashion. Beauty. Lifestyle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I know, its perfect for spring!

      Mel xo

      @MelKateB

      Delete