Saturday, 16 March 2013

Keeping it Natural with a Twist | FOTD

Hello Beautifuls, 

We all have those days when we want a simple, quick makeup look with out looking boring. Todays FOTD, is all about that. 


This is probably the most bare my eyes have been in months, but the look stays fresh and bright with the pop colour in the lip. 

Base:

For the face, I just applied all the products as I would for an everyday base. However, instead of creating a heavy contour and bronze on top, I just used the bronzer to lightly dust the cheeks. 

Eyes:
All over up to brow bone - Urban Decay, Foxy
Crease - Urban Decay, Chopper


 On my eyes I just applied, Foxy, from the Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette, all over the lid up to into the brow bone. Again from the Naked 2 Palette, I took Chopper, I just worked it into the crease and blended down to the lash line. It is very subtle but give a little depth to the eyes. My eyebrows are filled in as shown in my The Power of Brows blog. Finally, I finished by curling the lashes and applying MaxFactor False Lash Effect in black.  

Lips:
Lip Stick - Mac, Rebel


This stage was a super easy step to really uplift up the look. I chose this bright plum tone from Mac. To avoid cracking and prolong wear, I used a lip balm before applying the lipstick.

Until next time, 

Love&Kisses, 

Mel










2 comments:

  1. Youre absolutely beautiful! Your eyes and hair are perfect! Think i'll invest in the lippy.
    Meg
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much lovely!

      Its a must have I think ;)

      xo

      Delete