Thursday, 7 March 2013

iPhone Addictions | fashion

Hello Beautifuls,

A quickie post about my latest obsession. 

My name is Mel and I'm an iPhone case addict.

Recently I noticed my iPhone case was looking, to say the least, a bit over used. 


I've had issues with iPhone cases since I got my phone. That may be the most #firstworldproblem statement I have ever writen. I've lost my phone twice since I've had it, so really this is iPhone4s 3of3.

Every time I lose my phone I lose another case. The first time I lost my beloved Cath Kidston case that was £35.00. I loved it so much, I replaced it with a 'similar' kind from eBay. On loosing my phone the second time, I did the same, but this time somehow got a rubbish version hence my phone looking like it does now.

So, now it's that time to invest again, but I'm feeling the pinch so need it to be in a budget. I spent a good few hours on Esty but I can't help but feel like I could get the same ones in eBay cheaper. So I know have about 1000 in my watch list. Leading me to the topic or question I want to discuss. 


Are iPhone cases the new handbag or shoes?

On my search I found myself rejecting patterns I like for the fear of it not looking right with certain outfits. Rejecting colours because they look to juvenile. I even picture holding it in my hand. I think this classifys a problem.

I also have noticed pictures of iPhone cases appearing as much as OOTD's, on instagram and fashion blogs. When did this happen, I don't remember this before, but now I feel, I can't even commit & I need various options.

So ladies and gents, do you have this issue. Let's all pretend this is the biggest thing we have contend with in our day's.

Until next time,

Love&Kisses,

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment