Tuesday, 26 March 2013

Elemis Skin Nourishing Hand and Body Lotion | beauty

Hello Beautifuls, 



I have a special place in my heart for Elemis. So when I saw this product in the 'goodie bag' at the latest FABB Event, I was excited to say the least.

As an unsuspecting tween, me and my friend used her mom's Elemis hot cloth cleanser one night at a sleepover. This was my first experience of skin care bliss and luxury. I remember my friend saying, it's really expensive, only use a tiny bit.  Little did I know, this is the price of beauty. In my future I was destined to justify the price of all of these products.


 The lotion:

 What is it like: This 50 ml size is perfect for your handbag. Even though the winter months are drifting away, you could always use a little extra moister. Despite being bite size for on the go, the formula is thick and blend able meaning a little goes a long way so this convenient little bottle will last you a while. One of my favourite things about any product, is when the scent you smell in the bottle is the same when you use the product, especially when it lasts. This is true of this gem. This mix of Camellia, Macadamia and Jojoba oils makes for a fresh clean fragrance. Don't let this description but to me, it smells like babies, personally I love that. 


How I used it: Personally, I used the lotion just for my hands. The thick, yet none greasy formula meant it was just how I like my hand creams. Also, because of the rich consistency, I can see it working great on those extra dry spots such as knees and elbows too. 




The Results: Soft, smooth hands that smell great. A bonus is, with such a deeply moisturising formula, it also prevents ageing. 

Would I recommend? At this point in the review, you can normally tell whether I have, shamelessly declared my love or decided never to touch the product again. I will confirm though. YES, I would definitely recommend this. Especially as its on offer as we speak.

Until next time, 

Love&Kisses, 

Mel







No comments:

Post a Comment