Saturday, 30 March 2013

Beautiful Bows Beau XOXO | beauty

Hello Beautifuls, 

I am so, excited to show off the amazing goodies I won in a competition hosted by FABB Events from Beauxoxo recently. 


I have been wanting to dive in to the hair accessory pool for a while, so being given the chance to choose from some beautiful handmade products was perfect. 



I had seen a few tutorials using bows and thought it would be fun to mix up some looks I already wear, using some bows. This is mind when I saw the beautiful glitter bows in so many colours, big and small I had to get 3. 


I chose the 'petrol' colour to be safe. I knew that on those days I wasn't feeling so brave, but still wanted to experiment with fun accessories, this would become my go to. Next I chose the Gold, I went for the mini size in this as I thought I could style this out in up do's for nights out, and a mini might be more manageable on the dance floor, the colour isn't translated in the photos, its gorgeous. Finally I went with the 'Lilac Pastel' in the large again. I decided to go for this as I am obsessed with pastel shades for Spring/Summer, so I am looking forward to trying out styles to make this work. 



To finish up my order, I went with something I have experimented with before. However the great thing about Beauxoxo is, because they're handmade the detail is unlike anything you see in larger stores. So, I went with a cute flower headband. I am excited to work this into so many different styles for Spring/Summer too. 



This post was a little introduction into the beautiful products available from Beauxoxo. I will have a post coming very soon showing lots of different styles and looks incorporating these lovely accessories.

I also want to say thanks to Georgie who runs Beauxoxo. I got the chance to chat with her whilst sorting out the competition and she is lovely, and so sweet including sweets and a note in the parcel. Made it just a little but more exciting to open, so Thank You Georgie! xo.

Until next time, 

Love&Kisses, 

Mel











2 comments: