Thursday, 28 February 2013

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair | beauty

Hello Beautifuls,

If you're familiar with what I often post, I am on a constant search for the perfect skin saviours.

I will link here to my 'Skin Care Routine' blog from a while back, SkinCarePost. I thought I had found the perfect routine for me, but there is always room for improvement. I think girls and guys would be lying if they said  clear skin wasn't on their wish list.


In my head the perfect skin care routine and products will transform me into this tanned beauty. As much as this may not be true, I can be the best I can be. I'm pretty happy with that. 

So, the latest addition to my collection. Estee Lauder, Advanced Night Repair.

                                   

This little gem has been raved about on the blog circuit for as long as I can remember, but honestly, I was reluctant to part with my pennies to purchase it. So, when I was having an Estee Lauder make over & got given two bottles of it for free I put it straight to the test. 

Using it. Its a mystery how you're actually meant to use the product 'correctly'. I even asked the girl in the store and she was a little hazy, so if anyone knows the secret please comment below! How I've been using it though, is after I have cleansed and toned at night, before I moisturise. I do know people who use this in place of a moisturiser but my skin drinks it so I needed the extra boost on top. Just apply  gently and sparingly all over the face.

Results. I wouldn't say the day you wake up after the first use, you look like Adriana Lima, the beautiful lady above. It sort of happens without you realising it. I have been using it for about 6 weeks now, and all of a sudden I have just started to notice my whole complexion has completely evened out. I find also when I do get a blemish, this decreases its appearance and speeds up the recovery a lot. It also works, I personally found, on dark circles and puffiness around the eyes too. 

Would I recommend it? Definitely. It last's forever so worth spending that little bit more to get a great product. I would say its a great step to add to your routine, if you dream of make up free days no longer being so scary.

Until next time, 

Love&Kisses, 

Mel



No comments:

Post a Comment