Thursday, 14 February 2013

25 Things About Me | lifestyle

Hello Beautifuls, 

I was in a blog writing kind of mood today, but couldn't quite make my mind up on what. So I have decided to take the tag from Zoella, RainyDayFaces & many of the other lovely Bloggers out there & do the '25 Things' tag.

So here we go,


1. Everyone has called me Mel since I was about 11 but it doesn't really come from my birth name. It was made up my best friend Helen, who I called 'Hel' , just because she wanted us to match. Then it stuck, even with my family.

2. I very nearly moved to America when I was 13 & my life would be super different. I spent 2-3 months of every year there until my teens anyway.

3. My favourite colour changes with the seasons. Right now it's mint green.

4. When I was little I thought, the purchases you made in Monopoly were real.

5. I am a hopeless romantic.



6. I have so many special people in my life they're all my best friends.

7. Right now, I really want a Cavachon & I've always wanted a British Short Hair Cat. This is Poppy, my friends Cavachon.

8. If I say I love you. I mean it.

9. I go to church & I love it.

10. My favourite flowers are deep pink tulips.

11. I want to be a momma & wife more than anything else in my life.


12. I could sit watching crappy TV for hours. Especially if you watch it & love it  with me.

13. Friends & family are my everything, hurt them I will hunt you.


14. CocaCola Classic tastes so much better in a McDonalds cup. Fact.

15. I've had a best friend since the day I was born. His name is floppy ted & he still comes everywhere with me.

16. Long countryside walks in summer will make me fall in love with you.


17. The opening scene of 'Up' is the most upsetting thing I allow myself to watch.

18. At least 20 minutes of cuddles a day are more than necessary.

19. I'm a single pringle, but fully know the meaning of love.

20. On a constant search for the positives. Negativity makes me sad.


21. My Brother is my hero & the most successful person I know. However her still manages to be proud of me for pouring a glass of water.

22. I will talk to you through the night if you're game. Lets learn things about each other.

23. For me, there's no place like home.

24. Too many girl crushes and an unhealthy obsession with Channing Tatum. 


25. I like to fall asleep to bedtime stories & sing in the mornings. If I'm on my own podcasts or TV will do.

2 comments:

  1. What is your birth name then? Kate? :) I love posts like this. My favourite colour changes a lot too... I think it's green at the moment but It was blue last week! ha ha :)

    Love, Rachel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My birth name is Amelia-Kate. It makes sense to me that its shortened to Mel but when I first say it or people see my license they feel like I've tricked them hah!

      I know, its so hard to commit!

      Thanks for the comment sweets,

      Mel xx

      Delete